Copyright PolicyProtected By Copyright Laws
- US copyright laws, trademark laws, and patent laws protect the information, designs, images, shape of devices, products, and all other data, material services that we presented on Safe Point Technologies website and app.
- Safe Point Technologies and its licensors own both the rights in individual elements of content and also its selection, coordination, and arrangement.
- You may access Safe Point Technologies’ content, devices, products and other services from its websites, in whole or in part, to browse Safe Point Technologies owned or operated websites or to order products and/or services from a Safe Point Technologies owned or operated website.
- If you purchase from Safe Point Technologies-owned website, the product, software, including all code, files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data, are deemed to be licensed to you by Safe Point Technologies for use as provided for your use.
- Downloading and using the software transfers to you neither title nor intellectual property rights, which remain with Safe Point Technologies, who owns full and complete title.
- You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert products, their images, designs, shapes that you download from a Safe Point Technologies owned or operated website to another form.
- You may not use the products and other content other than as expressly permitted in this policy.
- You may not copy, transfer, redistribute, modify, perform, display, or make derivative works of content from a Safe Point Technologies owned or operated website without our prior written consent. You may not download or use software for uses other than those expressly permitted without our prior written consent.
All characters appearing in Safe Point Technologies-published content are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Making or distributing unauthorized copies of a copyrighted work may infringe on the copyright holder's rights. If a copyright holder contacts us and notifies us about unauthorized reproduction and/or distribution of copyrighted works, we reserve the right to disable access to the identified works promptly. We also reserve the right to disable the accounts of repeat infringers.
Safe Point Technologies respects the rights of copyright holders and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. We also expect users of our devices and software platforms to respect the rights of copyright holders when using our products and services to access and consume media and content. Use of Safe Point Technologies-owned devices or services in a manner that infringes the copyrights of others is a violation of Safe Point Technologies' terms.
When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA, we will work to promptly remove content that has been identified as copyright infringement. Where appropriate, we will terminate services to repeat infringers.
If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your rights have been violated in any way, please contact us.
We will disable access to the allegedly infringing materials and will promptly notify the individual who posted the materials that access has been disabled as is our obligation under the Copyright Act.