The Policy describes how we collect personally identifiable information, use it and share it, and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you with the Safe Point Technologies system’s functionality.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
This policy is combined into our terms and conditions (the “Terms”), and is a part of them.
- Information we collect
- We gather information from you when you register on Safe Point Technologies, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Every time you use the Safe Point Technologies, information that your browser sends is automatically recorded by our servers in logs. The information included in these logs may include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, IMEI number, location, usage analytics, type of browser and version, language, cookies, session records and the time and date you accessed the Safe Point Technologies.
- When you use the Safe Point Technologies to make a purchase or complete a transaction, you may be asked to share certain personal information in addition to what you have provided upon opening your account. Additionally, other information may be required to complete the transaction. This information will be requested on a case by case basis and will be saved only upon your express confirmation in order to enhance your experience using our Services. We may use this information to assist in the successful completion of the transaction, to analyze and provide feedback on the Services, to ensure a safe transaction free of credit or other fraud, or to better our customer service efforts.
- If you contact us for questions or complaints, or for technical support, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This include depending on the nature of your inquiry.
- Information that you or other users display, write, or post in the public areas of the Safe Point Technologies becomes public information when it is posted.
- When you access or use the Safe Point Technologies as a registered user, we may use third party analytic tools to automatically collect information about your use of the Safe Point Technologies. This information includes your session durations, the content you accessed, your interactions and user-interface clicks, and the frequency and scope of your use of our website and App.
- Sharing the information we collect.
We release your information when we believe that release is all right to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share anonymized information that does not directly identify you, for internal research and public health purposes. We can also share the information that does not directly identify you with regulatory agencies which review the safety and effectiveness of the Safe Point Technologies System.
- Users Rights
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Request information on your personal data that is processed by us.
- Gain access to your information by requesting a backup of your data in order to transfer such data to other companies or organizations.
- Correct your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object or withdraw your consent from data processing at any time.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervising data protection authority if you believe we are processing your personal data under violation of applicable data protection regulations.
- Using Collected Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Generating reports based on your Data, aimed at providing you with a better way to track your temperature and other patterns;
- Operating the website and providing its features and functionalities;
- Further developing, improving and enhancing the Safe Point Technologies;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the Safe Point Technologies;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Safe Point Technologies;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints, and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Safe Point Technologies.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Safe Point Technologies.
- Retaining And Deleting Your Data
We retain the data outlined above, for as long as you are using the Safe Point Technologies. We may delete your information from our systems, with or without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
If you wish to delete all information about you that is stored on our servers, please contact us. In order to process your request, we may require additional information or corroborative documents from you to verify your account and confirm your identity.
Once we complete processing your request for deletion, we will delete your information from our systems. However, be advised that following such deletion, some information, though not accessible in the ordinary course of business, may still be retrievable from back-up copies or may still residually reside in our systems. You should also bear in mind that aggregated and analyzed information will not be deleted as it is merged with other information.
- Accessing Your Personal Information
You may ask to access the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct, or delete such information. You may also be entitled to obtain from us the personal data you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us.
- Information Security
We implement advance measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Safe Point Technologies will be immune from information security risks.
- Contact Us
You may contact us with any questions or comments.