It is highly recommended that routine safety instruction, cleaning and dis-infecting protocols are put in place for the products of Safe Point Technologies. The following recommendations are to best protect the front-line users using any of the devices in our portfolio, no matter the industry.
General Safety Instructions:
- Do not expose your device to moisture. This includes any liquid, steam, rain, fog, and even body perspiration.
- Do not store/fix the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of an electronic device.
- Do not expose the device to a lot of dirt or dust.
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean the handset.
- Avoid dropping your device.
- Consider purchasing a protective case for the device.
- After cleaning allow the unit to air dry before use.
Recommended Cleaning Materials:
- Alcohol wipes
• A soft clean cloth to which to apply the cleaning liquid
• Cotton-tipped applicators
• Can of compressed air
• Lens tissue
How should I clean my device?
Always follow proper hygiene protocols and the instructions of the Safe Point Technologies.
- Turn off and unplug the device
- For thorough cleaning, Safe Point Technologies recommends to first remove all accessory attachments from the device and clean them separately.
- Use a disinfectant wipe OR a soft clean / sterile cloth with your liquid solution applied to it. Wring out excess liquid.
- Wipe all surfaces of the device (and its accessories). Avoid any excess liquid pooling on the device. When using bleach, avoid connectors and all metal surface.
- Wipe off the scanner window, camera lens, and flash area with lens tissue.
- Dry the device with a dry sterile cloth.
- Use a cotton-tipped applicator to clean any crevices, such as around the buttons.
- Allow the device to fully air dry before turning on the power or placing it in a charger.
Safe Point Technologies cannot be held accountable for any damages resulting from inappropriate use, wrongful cleaning or handling of devices.